Josh's best bud Matt hanging out with him and Tim.
Sam asked Hannah to prom. He was sneaky and typed some scripture sounding verses and careful glued them into an old Book of Mormon we had. It really looked like it was just part of the page. Sam talked to his teacher ahead of time and during class he had Hannah come up to the front to read it to the class. She had no idea until she read the Night in Paris part. She realized that it wasn't scripture and turned around to see Sam with a bouquet of roses asking her to prom. It was really cute. She said yes.
Josh asked Sydney to Prom. The theme is A Night in Paris, so he drew the Eiffel Tower and "Prom?" on butcher paper that he taped together. He covered her garage with it and wrapped it up like a gift. Then we hid and watched her come out with her family and unwrap it.
He spent about 10 hours on the whole thing.
She said yes. :)
Daniel turned 9!
The Feb / Mar family bday party was at our house.
My parents got me these beautiful dishes. I love them!!!
Over spring break, Jessi and her girls practically lived here. It was tons of fun and made it feel more exciting. We dug trenches in the front yard for a new watering system. I was beautiful weather and got done relatively quickly, for trenching.
Jessi and I went shopping too. We are dangerous together in stores. Isn't she pretty though?
Tim took a bunch of fun pictures on his 3DS.
I also went to Colorado with my mom and Jessi to visit our long lost sister Dandi for a few days. I was trying to load some of those pictures but I am having problems. Basically, we were silly girls, we shopped, we did our hair and make up, we talked and talked, we played games, watched movies, hiked in 32 degree weather, sang a trio in church and had a really great time.

I especially LOVE the Sam with confetti picture!!!! I laughed out loud!
ReplyDelete