Tim is 15. I can't believe he can start driving in 6 months. I am sure he will do great, but it is still scary! Tim is my buddy. We love to garden together, play the piano, cook, clean (well, I don't like cleaning, but Tim does and I like working with him.) He is hilarious and super smart. He is kind and always tries to choose the right. He makes me smile. I love his curly hair and freckles.
I finally painted our family room and kitchen. It feels like home now, even though we have been here for 3 1/2 years. I love the colors. They are golden and warm neutrals. It just feels fresh and clean, no more dirty flat paint that doesn't clean! Hooray!!!
Richard got me a beautiful bouquet for my birthday. (That is one of my newly painted walls behind me!)
He took me shopping and we took my wedding ring to Shane Co. to get it cleaned and polished up. Nothing like a gleaming wedding ring to make a girl smile! Then we had lunch at Oregano's, super YUM! I love tomatoes and fresh basil.
Not the best pics, but it was a cool breezy lunch with warm sunshine. Delightful!
Some of my cuties on my b-day.
Daniel, Susanna and Laney spent a couple of hours making a Valentine's Day banner for Grandma and Grandpa Alger. They did an amazing job. We went to visit Grandma at the care center, she is recovering from surgery, and hung the banner for her. They were so excited to give it to them and the cards they made for them too.



No comments:
Post a Comment