Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday in Arlington

Beautiful hydrangeas! I don't ever get tired of these, the colors are unreal!




Playing jewelry with Aunt Kathy is always tons of fun!



Tim even joined in on the fun!




Sara didn't have enough fingers to try them all at once. Thank you so much for sharing with us, Aunt Kathy!



We had a great tour of the nuclear medicine department of radiology at the hospital next to her house. She worked there for years as the Big Chief.



More hydrangeas




As we walked around the neighborhood we saw house after beautiful house and loved all the green yards full of flowers!




Such a cute house!




Look at that ivy on the tree... Gorgeous!



There is a yellow bird on the sunflower, so pretty!



A big bee on the lily




Hanging out on the porch and the weather and view was amazing!




Food and texting girls, what more could a guy need.





Saying goodbyes. It's so sad that Kathy flies back to Panama tomorrow. It has been a wonderful visit and always to short





Kisses!  I love the look on Aunt Kathy's face.  




Hugs!




Awwww... Sisters! I love these ladies so much.  When you get them together it is always a party.



I know I already said it, but... Gosh I love these two! The afternoon and evening were wonderful. I could visit with them forever! — 




Her house and surrounding areas are so lovely!







On the way back to the Blakeleys the Iwo Jima monument at sunset was amazing! It is huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment