After three weeks of traveling, we decided to go home a day early. We missed our people at home! So we packed our bags and thanked the Lyons for a wonderful stay with them and hopped back in the car for another 10 hours.
We didn't tell them that we were coming home early, so it was a surprise. I even turned of my gps on my phone so Richard couldn't locate me. He just thought I didn't have a good signal.
It was the most wonderful welcome home ever. They were so happy to have us home after such a long time. The pictures aren't that great but you can see how surprised and overjoyed they were.
Tears of joy!
I needed this picture to document the 6,324.5 miles we drove. I was so happy not to be in the car anymore and to sleep in my own bed at home with my family! It was an incredible adventure we will never forget.







No comments:
Post a Comment