Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tim Lost His Wisdom

Tim's wisdom teeth have been coming in for well over a year now so we finally had them pulled.  It wasn't too big of a deal since they had all erupted and were not impacted.  We had it done at the dentist office instead of the oral surgeon.  I didn't think we would see the funny drugged side of Tim since he wasn't being put under for it, but I think he was funnier than the other boys.  The drug they gave him made him super relaxed, floppy and loosey goosey.  It was a wonderfully entertaining morning.


He got a little emotional a few times.  He was just so sweet!



He was jammin' to Maroon 5 while he waited in between teeth.







After we got home, I told him I would get him a smoothie from Costco while he rested.  He really wanted to go and tried to convince me that he could walk around the store with me.  He needed help getting settled at the piano but played pretty well for being drugged.


Then, against my wishes, he tried to show me with some acrobatics.  Crazy boy!


Needless to say, he stayed home and slept while I went to the store. 

He is back at school today and feeling pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment