Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's Honeycrisp Apple Season!!

Honeycrisp apples are one of my favorite of God's edible creations. We look forward to filling out fridge with them every year. This year found the largest apples ever. They really were as big as Susanna's face. And so exquisitely delicious!!!!



It looks like an apple sitting on a little plate, but I assure you, it is a full sized dinner plate. Humongously beautiful!


Sliced up on the same plate, one apple.


We frequently have the most splendid sunsets. This one was as we were drive to a surprise birthday party for Lloyd Price's 70th.


At the party we were able to catch up with dear friends that we rarely see, The Klippels (who have moved to Texas), the Pottles and the Jensens.

The four of us served as the young women's presidency at church many years ago.

Miranda, Ammanda, Nelly and Stephanie


These guys served in the bishopric together.

Rich, Chop and Jim


When we came home we found Daniel and Laney asleep like this. I love crazy sleeping pictures!


This is Sam giving Freddy some love. I'm not sure if it was what Freddy was expecting. Lol


Here he is giving Sara some love after general conference on Sunday. I love seeing Sammy and the others so happy together!


Victor was here for conference. Afterwards, they played a couple rounds of Settlers of Catan. It was hard to get a picture of them all smiling, they were being so silly. At least you can see all their faces in this one. They were laughing and having a blast together for hours!


There is a lot of love going around over here!

I love this one of Sara and her Daddy. 💗


Tim and KenaDee are just friends, but really good friends, well everyone in our family is really good friends with her. She is just so loveable!


This one is a beauty, Tim wearing KenaDee's hair!


I love how happy and fun it is to be home with all these crazy people. It makes being a mom even more wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment