Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Season Fun

Laney is a driven and hard worker.  She wanted money to buy Christmas gifts to give to family and enough to  buy herself a pair of converse high tops.  She has wanted them for forever.  She went around to neighbors and asked if they had odd jobs she could do for them.  She work lots of hours cleaning for our sweet neighbors, the Kidds, and finally had the money she needed and more to save.

She was thrilled to go Christmas shopping and then to go pick out her high tops. I'm so proud of her ambition and drive to reach her goals.




With winter break we have seen more of Brandon.  We love having him in our home!

Silly boys! 


Our Bonita Ash is simply splendid this time of year.  



The rain and wind knocked off almost all of my crepe myrtle leaves.  I love the fall colors!



More fun with KenaDee and homemade salsa!



Sara made her own fleece pajamas with a little coaching.  


She had a fun time modeling them for me. 




I'm not sure what they were doing, but I had to take a picture.  I'm so glad they love each other so much. It makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment