Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Family Fun!

I was able to borrow some costumes from  Mesa High School.  My sweet friend, Leslie, is their costumer and she hooked me up.  I am so grateful! I still have tons to do, but less than I had.

Nana the nursemaid dog



Indian costumes for the chorus girls, I still have to down size them a bit for my little elementary kids, but at least I'm not starting from scratch.



Captain Hook has to be down sized a bit too, but again at least I have something to work with.


Sara and I spent two whole days prom dress shopping and after much searching and prayer, we found a wonderful dress! We then stopped at Gram and Papa's to show them and all the aunts and uncles that were up visiting from Tucson for spring break.  We finally got to meet Baby Freia!  She is such a sweet baby.



The next day we brought every one over for some cousin time.  It was not our spring break, but I let them ditch school to play since we don't see the Wrights often. The twins opted to come after school since they had tests they didn't want miss.




Peter LOVES Daniel!!! He wanted to play with him the whole evening.  He literally was hanging on him for attention.  Daniel was a good sport and loved being with him.




Daniel and Zanna picked and juiced our tangerines that were still on the tree.  It made wonderful juice!



My Daddy does an annual Daddy Daughter Date with all his daughters and Mom got to tag along this time too.  He took us to see The Duttons. The Duttons are a family of touring and recording artists that play everything from bluegrass to classical in their shows. They play a variety of instruments: violin, guitar, bass, viola, banjo, mandolin, keyboard and drums among others. The Duttons are extremely entertaining and really nice people. We spent a while talking with some of them after the show. They even took Jessi's card so they could call her to choreograph for them. It was a crazy fun evening as it usually is when the girls go out with Daddy!



I love these cuties!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment