I still haven't gotten to meet baby Freia, but I sure do enjoy pictures of her! She looks so cute with Dandi and Emmett.
Fred started preschool. I'm sure that his Momma is loving a little quiet time with the girls. He is such an adorable rascal!
Fred is 3 now. I love his super awesome dinosaur cake!
More baby Freia!
Richard and I received this for our 22nd anniversary this last Saturday. She is so darling!
Richard was gone for the week in Palm Springs for a programming/developers conference. He enjoyed the time with his coworkers and learning new things. He stayed in an old motel that was done over to be hipster? maybe? It was unique. He sent us some pictures.
This was in the lobby or hall way.
We continued to celebrate Daniel's birthday, finally having his family birthday dinner, Hawaiian Haystacks. Sara was still at cosmetology, but we didn't want to delay it a few more days.
Some of the kids don't appreciate me taking multiple pictures of the same pose, so I have been trying to only take a couple here and there. However, this is a great example of what hurrying for pictures with get you, two not so great pictures of Daniel's birthday dessert. He has gone sugar free like several others in our family so he had a frozen fruit salad in whipped cream and cream cheese.
Andrew painted his hair and face for a school spirit day. He was trying to look like Josh Dun from his favorite band Twenty-One Pilots. He looks a little bit like he's related to the Joker.
Andrew and Branden waking up from an afternoon nap before dance lessons.
The kids were all excited that we had homemade mac n cheese. I made it while Daddy was gone on his business trip. I made two huge pans so it lasted a couple of days.
Andrew enjoyed his first plateful and then decided to spice it up with his Ghost Pepper Mustard on the second plate. It was a little spicy!
I guess I should make it more often, both the little girls wanted a picture with it. :)
Also, while Daddy was gone, I had a brilliant idea of how to make the garage door open and shut again without getting stuck. We don't know how it got damaged. It was a loud sudden noise late one night, It looked like a semi hit it, but there was no sign of anyone or an vehicles around. We think it might have been wind damage? Anyhow, it has been a year and a half since it happened and about a year since it stopped working properly.
It's getting hotter and I didn't want to have to get into a steamy car anymore, so I called my dad, told him my idea and he and Sam figured out the details and executed it wonderfully!
BEFORE
AFTER
It is supported well now, braced on the inside and out, so it doesn't bend and pop, or get stuck anymore!
I told Tim that if he wanted to ditch school the next day and clean out the garage with me he could. Tim, my super cleaner/organizer, thought that sounded like a great idea.
Now it is all straightened up and we can park the van and car in there again. HOORAY!!!!
Tim and I also went to the temple while he was playing hooky. It was so sweet to be there with him, just the two of us. I love my Timmy!
Sunday, Sara's friend Hannah went to church with us and then stayed after for dinner and games. Richard and I sat and relaxed in our La-Z-boy chairs and watch all of the kids play Apples to Apples so nicely. It was wonderful!
I love all the laughs and giggles when they play together.
And yet another example of why rushing pictures doesn't always work out well.



























No comments:
Post a Comment