Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Happiness

Laney's gifted class at school has been making Giving Tree posters. Her teacher sent me this cute picture.

I just can't help myself when it comes to documenting my kids snuggling. We found Freddy and Andrew like this after school one day. You can see Andrew's head and Freddy's legs.


A little while later, I think Freddy wanted some air to breathe.

Sam and Josh had a bunch of their friends over for a game night. They played Quiddler and Mikal was the winner of the night, by a lot!

Around the table from left to right
Valo, Catteara, Kallie, Leigh, Josh, Mikal, Kelly Jo, Madison, Sam and Sydney (Brandon Bresee left early)



Legacy had their Fall Musical Showcase night. They had the junior high choir and musical theater classes perform. Heidi is in the choir and Daniel is in musical theater. They did a great job performing with their classes and Daniel also got to perform a solo number, Someone Else's Skin from his favorite musical Catch Me If You Can.


They had three false starts for Daniel, the music was not playing through the speaker system. They finally got it running properly (although a bit too loud) and he was awesome! Then his music stopped mid song for some reason, but Daniel just kept going like nothing happened. A few lines later, his music came back on where it had left off. He backtracked, got back with the music and did an incredible job. Everyone loved it and I could not have been more proud. He had great poise and composure through it all.

You can watch his performance here: https://youtu.be/XnhOmCWTe_0


We loved that Papa and Gram came to watch.

I love this kid! He's pretty amazing and getting way too grown up!

Grammy found this sofa for us for $40, it was missing the legs, but it's a nice leather sofa otherwise. It was an easy fix. We ordered new legs on Amazon and a few days later, NEW SOFA!  We looked the brand up online and discovered that it originally sold for $2,300. What a find! The kids love that they can hide underneath it. You can see Freddy under it.

Sara, Laney and I went treasure hunting at several Goodwill stores on Saturday. It was their half off day. We found this awesome dress for Laney's Halloween costume. We need to press it and get a crinoline slip for her and she will be read for the ball!


Another sleeping picture. I couldn't help it. He was so sweet, trying to read his scriptures after an early morning and a long day at work.


I got to go with my mom on Monday, while she got her eyeliner and brows done. It was a lot of fun and it looks great!



This was my only after picture, so I will have to get another one soon.


We followed Tim's flight path on the globe as he flew to Korea on Monday. He now is 16 hours ahead of us and across the ocean!


More snuggling. We were reading a book as a family and these three crashed before we finished for the night. I love how much my kids love each other, not that they always get along, but they really do love each other.

 
Andrew and KenaDee were SO excited to find a butt grape. It was pretty hilarious how excited they were. The simple joys of life, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment