Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy 10th Birthday Susanna!

Since I was in Georgia for Susanna's birthday, we made up for it when I came home. Sara had left this sweet note for her to wake up to on her actual birthday. I saw it when I came home. LOVE IT!



She opened her presents the day after I came home. She was so patient about waiting and was super happy with what she got.


Tori even gave her a few little things and a sweet note.



The next day, I surprised her by taking her out of school for a birthday lunch at Red Robin. She was so excited!





It was customer appreciation week so we got a free Mountain High Mud Pie. It was huge and delicious! We shared it, but she ate the majority.



We had MCO choir rehearsal on Wednesday, normally it's on Thursdays. I love working with the high school guys in Concert Choir. They are tons of fun and love to goof around with me. They also are amazingly talented and sweet! I love that every week, my kids get to be with all these other amazing youth!!!





So, since Thursday evening was free, we had Susanna's birthday dinner, enchilada casserole and a cookies and cream ice cream cake!




I can hardly believe my baby is 10. Time flies by so quickly! She is growing into an incredible young lady, so smart and fun with a pure and loving heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment