Leigh sent me these adorable pictures of their family! They used these to announce their baby on Facebook and Instagram. They are the cutest!!!!
Last Sunday evening, Sebastian came over to meet the family and to see Sara, of course. They are getting pretty fond of each other. He is an amazing young man. He's lots of fun, musical and a deep thinker. We had lots of great conversations about faith and self improvement. We all took turns singing and playing the piano.
There was some twin snuggles.
Sebastian took the Personality Plus test. He is 20 Sanguine, 8 Phlegmatic, 6 Choleric, and 4 Melancholy. I think that fits him pretty well. He is sunshine and kindness with self determination, musicality and deep thinking.
He enjoyed listening to our Sunday music, MCO and Mindy Gledhill's Sum of All Grace album.
He stayed and talked until a little after 3:00 am. I stayed up with them and then Sara and I talked until about 4:00 am. Then when I got in bed, Rich woke up a little, so I told him a little about everything. I went to sleep about 4:30 am and woke up at 6:15 am for school.
I had a hard time staying awake, so I laid down to take a nap at 6:00 pm and woke up Tuesday morning at 6:30 am. It was a much need 12 1/2 hours of sleep!
Tuesday was a rainy day. So much so that they canceled school half way through the day. Sebastian came home with us to play for about 5 hours. We talked a lot and played around with the kids. It was a great afternoon!
The kids yelled for us to come outside to see the rainbow. It was two full arches! I didn't get a picture of it before it started to fade, so I asked for pictures from friends.
It was AMAZING!!! And apparently the perfect day for Sebastian to ask Sara to be his girlfriend. It was SO cute!!!
Wednesday, we saw more of Sebastian. I have several classes with him and Sara has one with him, so we run into him a lot.
This is the cart Sara sits on while she's waiting for me to get out of class. He joined her there for awhile.
Thursday, they wanted me to take some pictures of them together so they could show them to friends and family. We found a cool brick wall at school and took a few shots. They are ridiculously happy and have so much in common.
Friday evening, Sebastian came over after work. We had enchilada soup and homemade salsa for dinner. There was some wrestling and Jungle Uno.
Andrew's girlfriend, Lauryn Burr, came over too. We talked, played the piano, ukeleles and sang, of course. We watched part of She Loves Me and ate more soup and ice cream around midnight. Then we talked until around 1:00 am. We let Sebastian crash for the night on the sofa.
Saturday morning, I made scrambled eggs with grilled onions, bell peppers and mushrooms, and bacon for breakfast. We then watched General Conference, a broadcast from our church leaders. Laney, Sebastian and Sara took lots of notes. The kids snuggled up as usual. I love that they like to cuddle with each other!
Every one loves Sebastian!
Sebastian had to leave part way through the second session, to go to work. Later that evening, the missionaries came over for dinner, Elder Hatton and Elder Packard. They played some Foosball with Susanna and Sara.
Sara beat them 1 against 2. They were a little bummed about it and super silly!
The Elders liked that their purple ties matched Freddy's lavender hair.
Laney and Sara went to bed together. I came in to tuck them in and they were talking and reading scriptures together. Sisters are the best!






















No comments:
Post a Comment