Sunday, December 16, 2018

Spiritual Blessings

We have the best sunsets!!! This week was a blessing from God in so many wonderful ways, just like this sunset. We have so much to be grateful for!!!


This is pretty much a nonstop thing at our house, almost constant wrestling and tickling. Luckily it is a happy thing. They all love it. Susie, Andrew and Noah all ganged up on Freddy this time. To me, Freddy looks a lot like Tim in this picture.




On Monday, Sebastian came over to play, study scriptures and study for finals.
 Looks like they had a massage break.



Andrew and Lauryn got matching pajama pants!



Tuesday, Sara and Sebastian went out for dinner and a sugar free, 
coffee free treat at Dutch Bros, Westgate.



That evening, Madeline Kidd, my team teacher for Sunday School, went to some of the girls band concert and then had our class over to celebrate. I dropped in for a few minutes, but I had to finish preparing for finals.

Josh Jordan, Brianna Watkins, Sara MaGill, Rachel Mounteer, Trevor Watkins, Jonathan MaGill, Nicolas Summers, Madeline, Noah, Sam Buhanan



Wednesday, after finishing finals (I got straight A's!) we went to the temple for Sara to receive her endowment. It was so special to get to be her escort. She has worked hard to prepare for this in her life. She has read and studied about the temple for the last 7 months with a goal of going to the temple before the end of the year. She is a magnificent young woman and has a heart of gold. I am so proud of all she has accomplished since graduating, especially spiritually. This was a wonderful day!



Makaila and Brynn came for her endowment. They both went through the temple in November for their own endowments. These girls are such sweethearts!




Even though Vivian couldn't come in yet, her endowment was later in the week, she came to be there when we came out. She will be a wonderful addition to the family. She is so loving and thoughtful.

Rich, Steph, Sam, Vivi, Sara, Bubba, Papa and Gram




We were all starving, so we went to In N Out after the temple. It was nice to hang out with these guys a little longer. Family is the BEST!




On Thursday, we went to the school to hear Susanna sing with the 5th and 6th grade choir. She and Gwen did a great job. They sang really cute jazzy Christmas songs. I love that they get to go to school with cousins!



Her music teacher, Mrs. McKinley



Her 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Fuller. Susanna LOVES her!



Susie and Molly Van Tienderen



Her friend Madi



I don't know why I like sleeping pictures so much, but it melts my heart every time I see them all snuggled together sleeping. I'm so grateful that they all love each other so much.



Saturday was a yard work day. We worked all day weeding, trimming, filling in rock, and just cleaning up, making it look good for the up coming wedding open house.

Laney had a lot of fun with the leaves.





We were happily surprised by a visit from Connor Olvera! We love him!!! It's so great when missionaries come back to visit.



The kids love to run around and play with Connor.






It was a nice break from the yard work.




After the yard, Richard, Sara and I got cleaned up and went to the temple for Vivian's endowment.

Sam, Vivi, Mari (her mom), Carmen (she's like a grandma to her), another sweet couple (like family)






Sunday, Freddy received his patriarchal blessing. He is growing into an excellent young man. I love him bunches and bunches!





Gram and Papa gave the kids their Christmas gifts. They gave them a soccer ball, a volleyball, a 4 square ball, 2 croquet sets (so we can have up to 12 people play) and a badminton set. They gave it to them early so that they could play with it for all of Christmas break. It has been getting used a ton! They love it!!!!




These guys are SO SILLY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment