Sara and I came home from Utah on Laney's 13th birthday. When we got home, she was still out celebrating with her friends at Uptown Alley.
Luv, Avery, Monica and Laney
When she got home, we gave her presents!
Swim suits, shirts, shoes, necklaces, perfume, scrunchies and maskara
We also brought home some rocks for Andrew. That was his one request, rocks from Utah and Idaho.
The next morning I fixed the washing machine. The day after Sara and I left on our trip, it broke. The water wouldn't drain and after sitting there for a week it really didn't smell good. I scooped and hauled out over 10 gallons of grossness. Then removed the pump and opened it up to see what the problem was.
This was what was keeping the pump from turning. It is a metal point, for a men's dress shirt collar.
We now have a working machine and clean, fresh smelling clothes again!
Cousin Stephanie Spooner mailed this cute bracelet to Laney with a sweet note.
That evening, Dad and I took Laney out for her birthday dinner at Macayo's. She is such a silly sunshine! They came to our table to sing to her and they asked her how old she wanted to be. I was confused by the question, but Laney spoke right up and said 18. They sang their Macayo's birthday song and said she was turning 18. I guess she is is turning 18, in 5 years. Hahaha!
The rest of the kids were at Tommy's house, celebrating his graduation. They tried swimming, but the weather has been so awesomely weird, in the low 70s, that it was way too cold.
Laney, Lauryn, Andrew and Lilly
Inside where it was warm
The decorations were super cute, and there were tons of treats and yummy foods.
Makaila was with us, even though she is serving her mission in Washington DC right now.
She was watching over Dad while he took a little nap.
Me and Freddy
Tommy and Noah
Me, Zanna, Laney, Tommy and Sara
Tommy said he would autograph and give this to Sara, but he didn't. They were pretty funny about it.
Lilly and Sara loving on Makaila's head, with Tommy's body
Saturday, Dad and the kids cleaned out the garage. I told them I really would love to have it clean, and that this might be the last Saturday of beautiful weather. They did a fabulous job!
Sunday afternoon, Sara curled Daniel's hair for seminary graduation. It was super fun! Poor Daniel didn't get the curly hair gene like the rest of his brothers. He didn't even get waves like Josh.
What a cutie!
I love getting pictures from Leigh of their little family. Baby Sammy is growing way too fast!
So bright-eyed!
I love this one! His cute little arms and legs don't even wrap around Daddy's head.
























No comments:
Post a Comment