Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Week of the New School Year

Here are our first of the school year photos. The kids are all loving school; of course they haven't really had homework yet. They are all getting so old.

Drew and Nate are in 1st grade. They are in different classes and have different hair cuts, Drew spiked and Nate longer and combed, their idea. It really helps to know who is who especially from the back.

Josh is in 6th grade.
Sam is in 7th grade. Jr. High age, oooh scary!
Sara is in 3rd grade.
Tim is in 4th grade.

9 comments:

  1. Love the new haircuts - maybe there's hope for all of us to tell them apart. Can't believe how big all your kids are getting. Sarah is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Steph! I can't believe you have a jur high schooler! So this means you only have 3 kids at home? Whew! I say only 3 but I would die if I had 3 at home...for you it must be a walk in the park. :-) you are such a good mom....I am still convinced you will be translated one of these days! Glad to hear that school is going good for all of them. Sarah's picture looks like a modeling picture...she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! the twins are especially cute. Pretty soon Sam's going to be dating....crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great pictures of your cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the different hair styles for Nate and Drew. The freckle thing never worked for me. Those were really cute photos of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a bit bummed that you didn't go for the mohawk since you are all about making a statement. I can't believe the twins were just born when I first met you...oh how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Nate and Josh look JUST like you. Sara is a spitting image of Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Nate and Josh look JUST like you. Sara is a spitting image of Jessie.

    ReplyDelete