I have had a hard time sleeping since we got home from vacation. I think I just enjoy the quiet. I am excited to get back on a schedule with school starting.
that was funny jen - just so you know stephanie, chop and I communicate through e-mail quite a bit too, and there's nothing wrong with us - wrong with us - wrong with us - wrong with us... ;)
Sleep, what is that? I had to look it up in the dictionary, this is what is says: to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness; cease being awake.
I'm so sleep deprived, that makes no sense. Just kidding. hehehehe. I only have 2 kids and I say I'm tired & we want to add more. I can't imagine 9. You amaze me. Keep up the good work! Somebody needs to raise a good upstanding Mormon Army. hehehe, see what happens when I don't sleep, I actually think I'm funny. Seriously, good job guys! Very impressed to have a big family but more impressed that the kids are all good, you can tell that there is love and Christ in the home. :)
Ditto. I just spent 4 hours not sleeping. Maybe we'll get on schedule tonight.
ReplyDeleteHey, maybe you and Rich would get some sleep if you stop communicating through blogs.
ReplyDeletethat was funny jen - just so you know stephanie, chop and I communicate through e-mail quite a bit too, and there's nothing wrong with us - wrong with us - wrong with us - wrong with us... ;)
ReplyDeleteI think the loss of sleep is b/c of Edward. Have you finished the book yet? what is your take?
ReplyDeleteSleep, what is that? I had to look it up in the dictionary, this is what is says: to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness; cease being awake.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sleep deprived, that makes no sense. Just kidding. hehehehe. I only have 2 kids and I say I'm tired & we want to add more. I can't imagine 9. You amaze me. Keep up the good work! Somebody needs to raise a good upstanding Mormon Army. hehehe, see what happens when I don't sleep, I actually think I'm funny. Seriously, good job guys! Very impressed to have a big family but more impressed that the kids are all good, you can tell that there is love and Christ in the home. :)