Monday, August 10, 2009

My Monkeys at the Zoo

For August 8th in Phoenix, AZ it was a gorgeous day. Only 101 degrees for the high with a beautiful breeze. I would guess most of our time at the zoo it was between 90 and 95 degrees. We got there just after 8 am and left just after 3 pm. We had to go... kids 12 and under are free until August 31st. That saved us about $56. It was a great way to finish off the summer.






Sunscreen hair


At the end I asked the kids what their favorite animals were. Some said the cheetahs, which were really moving around, some said the monkeys, but most said the friendly little squirrel that would walk right up to them. Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the AZ zoos, especially the World Wildlife Zoo. I don't remember there being chicken wire around the giraffe thing...anyway, cute pictures Steph.

    ReplyDelete