I can't believe this sweet boy is so old. He is such a lover. He loves to snuggle and give hugs and kisses. He is a great brother to his little sisters and loves to get Zanna out of her crib in the morning. He loves to draw and color and is really into writing stories and captions for his pictures. It is crazy that he is old enough to read and write some. He is daring and smart, but sometimes more daring than smart as evidenced by his jumping off the porch roof and breaking his leg last fall. He loves his older brothers and sister and loves to be a part of all their activities and craziness. I love this boy oodles and oodles!
did you make his cake? it looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteNo, I have given up sweets until the end of the school year and I didn't want to be tempted to lick the bowl or beaters so I bought it.
ReplyDelete