I missed a lot in February so here are a bunch of glimpses into all the excitement of the month.

Zanna and her crush, Gavin
I guess, based on the time stamp, this one was actually January, oops!

I guess I didn't get a birthday picture of myself, but here are the flowers my visiting teachers brought me. And oh, did they smell divine!

Sam's best bud Sean came to visit from New Mexico. We love that boy.

My adorable baby brother, Gavin.

Ring-around-the-rosy, cousin style

Wow-wow... Jonah, the birthday boy
I promise he isn't a demon child, I just didn't feel like editing photos today.

Uncle Eric, the birthday boy

Bumper Pool Fun!

The BIG boys

Daniel and Madi

Valentines Day


A typical Sunday afternoon. Sam always has the hot sauce.

Tim in the tree tops, one of his favorite places.



What fun pictures
ReplyDeleteI love you and WHEN is your birthday? How did I miss that? Kisses and belated birthday wishes. Love you doll! Kim
ReplyDelete