Sam is an amazing young man. He has huge heart. He looks out for his siblings just as much as he tortures them, if not more. He is a hard worker and a great student. He a fabulous son. He loves the Lord and tries to always live as Christ would have him live. We couldn't ask for a more wonderful 1st child.
A brief summary of the birthday events: Peppermint and chocolate ice cream cake with the family. YUM!
I got to be his official first date! We went out for Indian food and saw Sherlock Holmes.
Mmmmmm... Naan!
Then we had his big birthday bash, 16 girls, 5 guys. They are all great kids. I think everyone had a blast.
Lots of Just Dance going on.
Cupcakes galore! Lemon ginger with lemon frosting, chocolate with mint chocolate frosting and vanilla with chocolate frosting.
Nachos
Lots of pretty girls!
Bumper pool and ping pong.
Fire pit and marshmallows.
Some beautiful serenading!
Fun gifts.
Lots of silliness.
Best friends. Great memories.
Those nachos and cake look really good right now. Sam and Victor are so cute in that last picture. I love both of those boys!
ReplyDeleteGlad he had a great b'day.
It's hard to believe your oldest is 16! I think it is so sweet that you were his first date. His party looked like tons of fun. What an awesome mom you are!
ReplyDeleteI gained 5 pounds just looking at that cake.
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Does Sam kiss on the first date?
He is a great boy and we love knowing him.