We chose to do our photos at Richard's parents' house. It is a beautiful place and full of wonderful memories, so it was perfect for our photo shoot.
We had warm sunset light and glorious fall leaves to work with. It was freezing out so the kids did a great job cooperating with the family picture so that they could finish and get into the warm house.
We had these photos taken on December 6, which was the 17th anniversary of when Richard and I got engaged. Wow, time goes FAST!! I love that man more and more everyday. It is crazy how 17 years can seem like nothing and forever at the same time. I can't imagine my life with out Richard and all my sweet children.
Gram was our photographer. Thank you so much Mom! Love you!
I took some individual pics of the kids, like I said it was freezing and they were SO done with photos, so they are not all awesome poses. Oh well.
Laney
Sam
Susanna
Sara
Daniel
Tim
Nate
Nate and Drew
Drew
Josh
Aren't they all so pretty?! LOVE! THEM!!
These are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteYes, you have a great bunch of kids. I love them bunches too.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kathy
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteYou really have a handsome family! Good Job Steph and Rich.
ReplyDelete