Friday, December 30, 2011

Cousins and Fairies

Over Christmas break, Jessi's girls were dying to make fairy houses and were kind enough to invite Sara, Laney and Zanna to join them.


The girls had lots of fun and still have their fairy houses safely displayed in their bedroom.  They all turned out super cute!



Thank you for the fun day, Jessi!


Sara also got to sleep over one night.  I know she enjoys having time in a house full of girly girls every once in a while instead of all the testosterone we have over here.



The  twins and Daniel are always begging to have Tyson, Lucas and Wilson spend the night and so over the break I gave in.  How can I refuse such sweet boys who love each other so much?


When I came up stairs to check on the boys, I found almost all of them cuddled up together, laying sideways on one twin mattress.   Lucas was in the chair and Drew was behind the chair.  They were so adorable!  I am grateful that we live close to so many cousins and can build such wonderful memories.

1 comment: