We went to a Court of Honor for the older boys.
We went to the Blue and Gold Banquet for Daniel's Cub Scouts.
Daniel and Richard made a cake together for the banquet.
Nat and Drew had an 11 year old Scout camp out with their dad. They about blew away it was so windy! The ended up sleeping in the van, but they had a great time.
Tim got to go to his first dance. His big brothers have taught him well, he danced every dance. Look out ladies!
Laney had a daddy / daughter dance for Valentines.
She was thrilled to have a date with her daddy!
Sara had her New Beginnings evening with the Young Women from church.
Sara and Sis Strong
I went with my mom to Duluth, MN to visit my Aunt Judy and Uncle Tom. It was FREEZING!!! Don't go to Northern MN at the beginning of February! It was a wonderful visit though. I didn't post any pictures of my mom because I think she would kill me. All the ones I have of her from the trip are of her making funny faces while brushing her teeth. Facebook maybe???
I love going through old albums and learning family history with my sweet Aunt Judy.
I got to spend one night on a roll-away in their kitchen.
This is my "It's -33 degrees!" smile.
When I came home I found this on my bathroom mirror. It's Sam's reflection welcoming me home. :)
Man this post is even better than the March one. LOVE the Sam mirror drawing, LOVE the roll-away in the kitchen, LOVE the Laney and daddy picture, and lots of other ones. A great month!
ReplyDelete