I had to get an Easter picture with Timmy. I have so little time left with him at home. I can't believe how fast time has gone. We miss Josh and are excited to get him back soon, but then we send off Tim. It is painfully wonderful and hard to do, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
I am so proud of all my missionary kids.
They are getting so big!
We had a lovely Easter dinner at Gram and Papa's house. Nan and Gram made all the food and let me have the day off. They are so sweet! They know how crazy it has been with costuming and prom.
We got a picture with all the grandkids that were there. We were missing Cadie and Gavin's family and Jessi and her girls.
Susanna wanted a birthday picture with Papa, since they kind of matched with their stripes.
Papa photo bombed our selfie. I loved it!
Here is Gavin and Cadie's family Easter picture.
Peter, Gavin, Freddy, Daphne, Cadie and Freia
Jessi's three oldest girls were in Seattle winning Easter dance trophies!








No comments:
Post a Comment