Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Spirited Week

Sara has gotten to be friends with the sister missionaries in the Surprise YSA branch. 
They are so cute!



Daniel had spirit week at school. He and  his friends had a blast dressing for the different themes.

Matthew, Daniel, Ashton, Megan, Isabelle




Daniel and Matthew




Daniel, Isabelle and Matthew



The baby and the granny



Megan, Daniel and Isabelle

  


I had to take this one. Freddy was looking right at me while he was sleeping. It was pretty creepy!



We love Lauryn!



Spaghetti and meatballs! Yum!





 Gwen came over on her birthday and had dinner with us and then played Settlers of Catan. She is such a great girl. I can't believe she is 12 now!



As I have been driving to school this week, every morning when the windshield fogs up a bit, I see this smiley face. Josh Jensen put it there. It's kind of like he is wishing us to have a great day!

The smiley face is on our windshield not the car in front of us. I could only get it to show up in a picture with the dark window behind it.



Friday, Sara and I went to the Gilbert Temple and did initiatories. Then we had dinner at In N Out with Josh Jensen. We had a great time as always.




 After that we went to Sam and Vivi's  to return some wedding things. We stayed and visited for a while. They are adorable, of course. I love them both so much!



Sara has been trying to make new friends and go out  on more dates with different people. Last night she went out with Trevor. He was a nice guy, but not her type. 



Josh posted this awesome picture of Sara yesterday.  It's titled: Flying or Falling... I don't know.



Vivi likes to post pictures of her cute hubby. I love it!



They are so cute together!


Saturday, Daniel did a city service project with his friends. They are such a great group of kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment