Sunday naps
Nick Summers, Andrew under the blanket, and Laney behind Andrew
Daniel and Zanna
Sunday game night
This summer, the kids have been enjoying playing Mine Craft together. It looks like they are just all sucked into their phones, but they are constantly talking and planning together while they play. Also, they do not play all day, we have rules. I love that they enjoy each other so much.
In the last week, we have had 4 birds fly into our back door. The last one hit really hard. When we checked the back porch, we found that this kamikaze bird had been successful in committing suicide. Poor thing. He must have broken his neck.
Yep, we are goofy.
Thursday evening, we went to the Tanners to watch Nathan open his mission call. He is going to the Argentina Buenos Aires Mission. He reports to the Mexico MTC the beginning of October.
We are excited for his adventures in Argentina and to see him serve the people there.
I am sure he will be a great missionary.
They have been friends since the twins were born!
Rich, Sara and I joined Dandi, Gram and Dandi's mother-in-law, Arlene at the temple Friday morning. Rich had to hurry to work after the session, so he missed out on the picture. We couldn't keep our eyes open, it was so bright out. But the weather was beautiful, even with all the sunshine.
Saturday, Sam and Vivi had Sara and I over for breakfast. Vivi made eggs Benedict and strawberry smoothies. It was DELICIOUS!!!! Then I went to Cinematic Pop rehearsal while Sam and Vivi took Sara to a bunch of awesome model homes.
Isn't it beautiful? Vivi is an amazing cook!
At rehearsal, the accompanist had to leave an hour before we finished. Rob needed someone to fill in. He asked a gal to play and she did not want to, so she asked someone else, who also did not want to. So I volunteered Gavin. He mostly didn't mind and he did a great job sight reading the reduced score. It was awesome!
Working on some parts for Bohemian Rhapsody... The concert is going to be a blast!
After rehearsal, Sara and I went to Madi's bridal shower. She is her best girl friend from MCO. We can't believe she is getting married, but we are super happy for her. Jordan seems like a great guy and they are adorable together.
Sara was having fun making faces at Madi from across the room. This was the best one!
These girls absolutely love each other heart and soul. I don't know why it is, but we always become best friends with people that live more than an hour away, sometimes 11 hours away or 33 hours. It stinks, but we still love them.
Laney spent the last few days at girls camp. She came home Saturday evening, showered and then had some of the girls over for a game night. There was a LOT of giggling!
Tuesday was Leigh's birthday. Her big gift was to come down here and visit last week, so she and Josh celebrated by going out and enjoying the beautiful weather. Their little family is SOOO ADORABLE! Leigh sent me all these and many more pictures this week. I love them all!
Birthday cake!
Beautiful Momma
Daddy!
Look at those eyes!!!
Sumo baby
He is getting so smiley!!
I love being a Grammy, but it is hard to have Sammy live so far away. I miss his mom and dad bunches too. Someday we will get them back, after school, I hope.


























No comments:
Post a Comment