They did about 10 puzzles, the dining room table was covered!
Zanna spent Friday night and Saturday with Sam and Vivi. She had a great time. They fed her well, played with her and went to some super fancy model homes. She loved it!
Rich and I left straight from the MTC to Idaho to see Josh, Leigh and Baby Sammy! They are such a cute little family. I love to see them interact with each other. They take great care of each other and are so loving and silly.
Sammy is a doll!!! I never get tired of holding him or cuddling him and neither does Grandpa. He is such a happy baby, but he makes hilarious faces, especially when you try to get pictures. He looks upset or afraid, but he wasn't. He was just in between smiles. He's still learning. hahaha
He makes such funny faces!!!
He loved holding Grandpa's fingers while we rode around in the car.
We at dinner the first night at Big Judd's. They have amazing burgers, and they are huge! Josh had fun with the fry sauce and ketchup.
Happy boys!
After dinner, we all went shopping at WinCo. Papa had a great time pushing Sammy around the store.
Thursday, we went to the BYU-I campus. Dad and Josh worked for a couple of hours in his garden. He is taking a gardening class, and had a few things to plant, thin and weed. They worked together for a couple of hours.
Leigh, Sammy and I stayed in the shade and talked. It was lovely!
We visited the jungle room in the agriculture building.
Then we went to lunch at The Hickory for delicious bbq sandwiches. And cute little potatoes.
This one was extra cute. hahaha
After nap time, Sammy was bright eyed and super smiley!
I tried to capture some of those smiles on camera, and caught a bunch of his funny faces.
And a little smile
For dinner, we had ice cream at Reed's Dairy Farm. It was pretty yummy!
Josh shared some of his homemade pork jerky with us. It is DELICIOUS!
After ice cream, we looked at the farm animals.
They were pretty cute, but Sammy was still cuter.
I just wanted a picture with the calf. He wanted to eat my hair.
We spent a lot of time in the backseat with this cutie. It was wonderful!
We spent the days with Josh, Leigh and Sammy, but we slept at the Comeau's house. They were so kind to put us up for a few days. We enjoyed visiting with them in the mornings and evenings and we came and went.
Luc gave Rich a tour of the yard, the chickens and ducks. They talked tons about work and programming, and such, as well.
I didn't get a picture with Laura this time, but I sure love all the Comeau ladies. It is a delight to spend time with them.
Ruth, Steph and Sophia
After saying our goodbyes to the Comeaus, we went to Josh and Leigh's for a last hug before leaving for home. We enjoyed every minute with our Idaho cuties! We miss them bunches and bunches.
We were going to stop at Ken and Karman's in St. George for the night, but we decided to just drive the whole way. We missed the kids and we also wanted to get home so we could attend Tommy Lundquist's endowment the next day. The kids were all happily surprised to have us home at 1 am, and yes, they were all still awake and watching a movie.
It was sweet to join Tommy and his parents at the temple for his endowment. He has been such good friend to our kids. I have enjoyed having Tommy in MCO with us as well. We love him and all of his family!
Tom, Tommy and Wendi







































No comments:
Post a Comment