Friday, August 8, 2008

A Couple of Cute Kids

So, yesterday Daniel told me he knew who created the whole universe. He said it was Uncle Bill. We do not have an Uncle Bill, so I asked him who he was. He said that Uncle Bill lived with Dad's mom. I asked if he meant with Grandma Alger and he said no Dad's other mom. Richard doesn't have another mom. I could never figure out what he was talking about but boy was he excited about it.



Tonight, Laney was looking at the glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling in one of the bedrooms. She was inspired by them to sing Twinkle Twinkle. She was singing with so much spirit. She then sang it a couple more times. Then she turned around and looked at a different spot and said, "Now here." She proceeded to sing the song to the next star. I think she was intending to sing to each star individually but got distracted. Kids are so funny!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, it was Aunt Jim who created the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious! Moments like that is what makes parenting so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph Congrats on the new baby. Your kids sure are getting big. I saw your blog on Jen's hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been pondering on who created the universe. Daniel is very insightful.
    Laney is a doll. Each star is very important and needs a bedtime lullaby.

    ReplyDelete