Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Sunday Darlings

These are my boys, my Sunday sons. I teach Sunday School to the 14-17 year olds. Aren't they a good looking group?! They are good boys too. They all come from amazing families, with parents who have taught them well. They are a delight to teach and strengthen my testimony every week. They are so great to eachother, looking out for everyone and making sure they all feel included. They know how to work hard and want to be righteous. I love to hear about their lives and see them growing into adulthood. It is like a peek into the future for my own boys (who are growing too fast). I have loved being their teacher for the last two years and hope to be able to continue being their teacher for a few more.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie - It's Joyana! I love your blog and so glad to have a way to keep up with the 11 of you! I miss seeing all of you and got your link through Jessi! Glad she's a blogger now, I love to blog. Our's is www.clarkandjoyana.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! I'll check in on you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, found your blog thru Jen's. I read your porfile and I am a sould sister in the old movie catagory! Your blog looks great and your posts have heart and your kids are darling as ever. I'm just glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been crazy seeing these boys becoming men over the last 7 years.

    ReplyDelete