Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Decorating for Halloween

Just in time for the Halloween season, we opened the front door to find this little guy hanging above our heads.


Yes, a bat.  He stayed there for about 3 days.  He would open his eyes and look at us when we would come and go, but other than that he did not move.  The kids were fascinated by him.  We wondered if he was hurt or sick, since he did not leave that spot, day or night for 3 days.  


Then one morning we opened the door and he was gone.  I guess  he had lots of preparations to take care of for Halloween.  It was a fun experience for the kids.

4 comments:

  1. That would totally freak me out! You're much braver than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy! Don't you wonder where he might be hiding now?? OOOOOOOO.. I might not want to come over for a visit until you find him again.

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really fun, however, I think I'd be afraid to go in and out of my house if it was me. I'm SUPER wussy. Very cool though for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it comparable to mistletoe at Christmastime?

    BTW, your decorations are horrific.

    ReplyDelete