So, a couple nights before Dandi's big move to Colorado, we got together, just us 5 crazy Ely kids, for some fun at Hal O. Peno's. Hal's has been a family favorite for Mexican food for years, and Dandi need it one more time before leaving.
I love these photos! If you look closely you can tell that Jessi's funny faces are because of Ben tickling her. I love his smirk!
He wouldn't stop, it was just too funny!
This is me being sad that I wasn't in the pictures with all the fun.
Ben said he could get one of us all together. I thought he did pretty well. Thanks, Bubba!
Steph, Dandi, Jessi, Gavin and Ben
Just so there is no confusion (people have been kindly mistaken in my favor lately) I am the oldest, then Ben, Dandi, Jessi and baby brother Gavin.
Ok, so here is a brother shot, with Ben up to his old tricks again, surprising Gavin. Hee hee!
Such handsome dudes!
It has been years since I have been to Hal's and it was as good as ever, complete with wonderful company. It is never boring when the 5 of us get together. I cannot even believe all the silly things we talked about. It was a night to never be "unforgotten"! giggle, giggle
Dang, our kids are purty! I love that you love each other so much!!! xom
ReplyDeleteHal O' Penos! I grew up going there! Ever since we moved farther north it kind of faded out of our lives but I wonder if we were ever there at the same time ;)Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete