Monday, November 19, 2012

Shocking News!

We have a kitty!  I have said for years that I was done having pets, I don't have the patience for all the chores that come with dogs (though I can see their virtues) and I am allergic to cats.  I have plenty of  things and people to take care of already and did not want a pet to add to the list.  However, I had a moment of weakness when Dandi said that the house they were going to be renting in Colorado did not allow pets, I offered to adopt their kitty.  I don't know how it happened, but I am glad it did.  My kids are thrilled and she is a really sweet kitty.  

Her name is Lola Eevee.
 (yes, Eevee is a Pokemon)


She is a pretty cat and easy going.  Just the kind of pet I can handle.  Amazingly, she hasn't bothered my allergies much.  I don't touch her much and we vacuum everyday already, so it is working out great!


1 comment:

  1. She is just beautiful and looks very photogenic. I am glad the children have a pet. It teaches them so much about life and responsibilities. I hope your allergies don't flare up. I wouldn't give up all my pets for anything in the world. I am sorry that my pet years will be over soon. Maybe when we really settle into retirement we can have another cat and dog.

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete