Sunday, November 18, 2012

Native American Dwellings Project

Nate and Drew have the beloved Mrs. Heck for their teacher this year.  They worked hard on their Native American dwellings projects.  They came up with the most original displays of all my kiddos so far.  I was really proud of their creativity and all the thought and planning they put in to them.  

 Drew

Nate

We set them outside to dry over night before they brought them to school.  The next morning we realized that Nate's had several new residents.  Some crickets had moved in to his, because of the flour in the paper mache I would guess.  We thought we got them out, but when he presented his display and gave his presentation on his research, another cricket popped out of the crack between the mountain and the back ground.  Surprise!

Great job guys!!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny about the cricket. I hope it didn't scare the teacher!

    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete