Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back to School

They keep growing!  I guess that's what I want them to do, but it is happening so fast.  Here are this years first day of school pics.

As soon as the camera comes out the kids get silly.  I got a few good pictures here and there and a lot of silly in between.


Susanna is starting 3rd Grade and is in Mrs. Fox's class.





Laney is in 5th Grade and is Mrs. Hodge's class.






Daniel is in 7th Grade.  I can't believe he is in middle school. :(





Andrew is a Freshman.




Tim made eggs for everyone.  Such a sweetie!



Freddy is a freshman.




Sara is a Junior and only has three classes at school, then she leaves campus to go to Cosmetology school from 11:45 to 3:45 everyday.  She will graduate with her license in 2 years and be able to pay her way through college.





Tim is a SENIOR!  No no no no.  I'm not ready for him to leave me in a year.






This year I have 4 high schoolers!!! It was still dark outside when they got ready for seminary at 5am. This new to Freddy and Andrew.  They didn't want to go to bed early and said they didn't need that much sleep.  Sara laughed and told them in a week or so they would be crashing as soon as they get home from school and start going to bed early.  We shall see.  I miss them, but it's nice to get back to a routine.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your posts and reading about your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reba, I enjoy keeping track of you too. Forever friends!

      Delete