These quotes helped as we made our way through election week. It was not my favorite week, but nevertheless, I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to vote and to be an American. I believe that real change starts in our homes and communities. While voting it important and a privilege, our true power lies in giving back and serving in our communities, raising hard working, generous children and taking a stand for what is right, right where you are. That is how we will get the kind of leaders we can support wholeheartedly, but until we strengthen our homes and communities, teaching liberty, respect, compassion and hard work, we will have to make the best of the options we have and pray for them to use wisdom and care in leading us in the meantime.
These cute kids are some of the leads in Legacy Traditional's production of Peter Pan. Daniel is really enjoying rehearsals and the girls are looking forward to getting started.
From left to right
Michael, Peter Pan, Wendy, Tinkerbell, John (our Daniel), Mrs. Darling and Mr. Darling
Tim, Sara, Andrew and Freddy spent the weekend up north of Flagstaff at a church youth conference. They loved it and came home inspired and happy!
We have so many great kids in our area. We are so blessed.
Copper Canyon Ward Youth
I know... more nap pictures! I just want to remember the sweet snuggles forever and ever. There is nothing like a Sunday nap on your Daddy.
We had the Smith family over for dinner and Family Home Evening and we had a ball! Brandon stopped by too. Our families enjoy hanging together but we rarely have time to just relax and chat. The little ones played four-square and the older ones did personality tests together. Rich and I loved talking and talking with Dan and Anne.
Brandon, Tim, Rebekah, Rachel, Daniel, Sara, Andrew
Andrew, Dan, Spencer, Laney, Freddy, Anne, Susanna, Rich
Rachel, Rebekah, Tim, Sara, Daniel, Brandon, Andrew










No comments:
Post a Comment