Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Church and Family

I caught Sara in this sweet moment the other day.  I love to see my kids studying the scriptures!


Sunday, we went to Ben and Nan's ward for church so we could be there when Ben was sustained as the 1st  counselor in their bishopric.  He has been serving on the high counsel for the last couple years and he loves to learn and serve.  I am sure he will do a marvelous job.


left to right: Ben (1st counselor), Dennis Cathcart (stake presidency), Mitchell Clerc (bishop),
 Keith Forsberg (stake president), Steve Bingham (stake presidency), Dean Goodale (2nd counselor)



Sisters!



The Rascals, well maybe not Nellie, but definitely everyone else. They keep life exciting!




Daniel has been so wonderful with back massages lately.  It has been greatly appreciated by all. 
He has talent.



Little Benson made sure Papa was set up well for his after church nap.  He had all the trains, a sippy cup, a baby piano, a shoebox and a Barbie jacket for his elbow.  Best nap ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment