Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fun and games

We have played a lot of Susanna's new game, Quixx. It's a fun and easy dice game and can have up to 8 players so it works pretty well for our family. I still need to get my camera fixed so I can take better low light pictures, but at least we are documenting our memories.

KenaDee was over and played with us.



Sam and Tim got home from their hike just shortly before.


KenaDee stole Tim's blanket.


She didn't want to give it back. Ha!


Susanna won and needed to take a selfie with her scoreboard.


I had to soak the make-shift bandage off of Sam's leg and then we got him all cleaned up.


Then he wanted KenaDee to kiss it better.  She was not interested. None of the other girls wanted to either.


Still not convinced.


Timmy was wiped out.


The next day, it was more fun and games! Daniel and I played a close game of Arc.  I won, but barely.


That evening they played volleyball at the park and then had Lilly, Makaila and Tommy over for homemade salsa and games!


Over the break we completed this puzzle of the Valley of the Sun. It was a lot of fun!


Susie and I had a fun trip to Fry's for some groceries and had to take pictures with the triceratops and the dragon fruit.  They were both so pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment