Grammy came to stay with some of the kids this last weekend while Rich, Sam, Daniel and I were at a leadership convention in Utah. Of course the kids were all thrilled. She loves to cook for them and talk and McGuyver (solve problems creatively). She is tons of fun and we are grateful for Papa's willingness to sacrifice her for a few days.
Before we left, she helped me work on our school mascot. Here I am modeling it. We didn't make it, we just made some adjustments for functionality. Grammy is one of my very favorite people to work with on projects.
Since I wasn't home for all the fun, I stole these photos from Grammy's phone when I got home.
There was lots of snuggling, of course.
And sleepyheads
And blankets, because we like our house on the freezing side for snuggling.
Grammy made delicious stuffed peppers, ham soup, pork chops and mashed potatoes and Navajo Tacos. There were enough leftovers that I didn't have to cook the rest of the week. Hooray!
Laney and Susanna created and performed a concert for the rest of the gang, including Brandon.
They even had a spotlight (flashlight).
You can see the thrill and excitement on the audience faces in the background.
(Tim and Brandon)
Grammy came over again a couple days later. I caught her and Susanna doing squats with Sam in the back yard. So cute!
I have the best Momma. She takes good care of us all and is always willing and happy to help out. She is my hero!















No comments:
Post a Comment