Monday, February 6, 2017

Cuties and Sadie Hawkins

My camera hasn't been working well.  I think it has beach sand in the lens so it doesn't turn well.  It started working again so I tested it on my Sweetie.  He's so handsome!



I've been doing some spring cleaning. I cleaned a hall cabinet out for Sara to put her cosmetology stuff in.  She decided to try it out herself first.  Silly girl!


Sara dressed like a hobo and asked someone to Sadie Hawkins.  He gracious declined because he had already been asked.  So when she heard Brandon didn't have a date yet either, she thought it would be fun to go with him. Brandon was hanging out with Tim at the house, in their pjs, so a quick name change on the sign and she was good to go.  She even had a few pennies in her hand and said he should go with her because it just made cents.  Of course he said yes. 


 Tim was asked by Makaila.  They were supposed to dress as famous couples.  Tim and Makaila went as Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.  Brandon and Sara just dressed with the same country theme. They had a good time together.  Mostly, when they came back to the house and played games.


No comments:

Post a Comment