I have still been plowing away at costumes for the play. Freddy kindly modeled and Indian costume I had just finished. My kids have been pretty sweet about trying things on for me. Even when it's a fairy costume and I only have boys home, I can usually get one to try it on, even though it's not at all what they want to do. They love me THAT much!
Tim got this sweet doorbell ditch reply to his prom-posal. Rebekah left him a cute note in Spanish say she would love to go to prom with him.
We decorated Pat and George's house with hearts and a birthday banner for Pat. Daniel made her a German apple cake and we all sang Happy Birthday to her. She loved it and we love her. Pat and George spend so much of their time and money teaching the kids West Coast Swing Dancing, feeding them, entertaining them and loving them. They are two of the most generous, giving people I know.





No comments:
Post a Comment