Andrew was home sick for a few days last week. He had a bad cold. While enjoying lunch with me he had the brilliant idea to put uncooked rigatoni up his nose. I don't think it helped him breath any better, but it sure did make for some silly pictures.
The kids have played Blokus a lot lately, especially the older boys. It is fun to watch their frustration and good humored rivalry. Every one wanted to watch this game between Sam, Tim, Freddy and Daniel.
Sam won this one and remains unbeaten.
Tim has LOVED his homemade salsa and quinoa chips from Rebekah.
Last Friday, Richard and I took Daniel, Laney and Susanna to see the new Broadway version of Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella at Mesa High School. We all loved it! It was a great show with great talent, beautiful costumes, sets and props and fun choreography. We loved the live orchestra as well.
The girls with Prince Charming
Daniel made sure he got in the picture with Cinderella. He put his arm right around her.
Charming Princes
My friend Leslie Woolf, from Millennial Choir, told me about the show and that her daughter was in it. She also was in charge of all the costumes. I'm so glad we went!
Tim and Sara went on Saturday night with friends, Isabelle Hunsaker and Taylor Lesueur. They had a great time too. (Taylor had run a marathon that morning. 26.2 miles in 3 hours and 28 minutes. Pretty incredible! and he was still a fun date.)
Sara, Prince Charming and Isabelle
I love the girls' curly hair!
Last week, Grammy caught Captain America mowing her lawn!
Pretty Awesome!
I sent a what I thought was going to be just a silly face to Dandi in a text, to make her smile. Instead, I worried her. It was after midninght and my lighting was bad, so I looked a little unwell. Ha! I had to send her the next picture to prove that I really was fine. It's so awful that it's hilarious!

















No comments:
Post a Comment