Saturday, May 27, 2017

AP Camp / Aida with the Elys / Graduation Gift

Tim, Andrew and Freddy all go to Aaronic Priesthood Camp early the day after our concert.  They did all sorts of activities that help build them spiritually and as a team.  They came home excited for life and full of love and faith in the Lord. They loved every minute there!

Freddy and Andrew

Blake Allen, Freddy, Nathan Tanner, Andrew and Noah Fechter

Brandon and Tim 

Andrew, Noah and Tim

The Brothers


We picked them up from camp and hurried home for 5 minute showers and then leave to see Aida at The Hale Theater with all the Ely gang. I bought a few extra tickets so Sara brought Makaila, Tim brought Bekah and Sam brought KenaDee. 



The show was fabulous! I have never had a bad experience at a Hale Theater. 

Susanna had to get a picture with the princesses.

Andrew and Tyson 


Thanks Gram and Papa for the wonderful birthday gift to everyone!  
We love going to the theater with you!

Tim, Bekah, Makaila, Sara, KenaDee and Sam

Laney and Heidi are best friends. I love it!


Richard and Jonah were having a fun time wrestling around outside.

Me and my Sweetie

Sisters are the best

After Aida, we took just Tim and Bekah out for Thai food at Royal Jasmine. We spent several hours there talking and enjoying delicious food!

When we came home, Gram and Papa came by to give Tim his graduation gift. He got luggage for his mission! This is the same gift they gave to me and all my siblings as well as Sam and Josh.  I think it is awesome. I have used mine over and over through the years and know that Tim will love his too.


Thanks again Grammy and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment