Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I can't believe it's May!

 The school year is wrapping up. We are excited for summer break!  Susanna was asked to read a poem at the volunteer breakfast at the school.  She did an awesome job!  Here she is with our principal, Ms. Kirkley.


I know, I am a lover of sleeping pictures. I don't know why, maybe because I love to see my kids so peaceful and snuggled up with each other. We had a girls night while the boys were all off camping. We were so tired that we fell asleep by 9 pm. It was a good night together as girls, just a shorter one than we planned.  We watched The Unsinkable Molly Brown and Singing in the Rain.  It was a Debbie Reynolds sort of night.


Sam loves to tackle Sara.  This was the next day when he came home from work.

 On Sunday evening we had some of our Alger cousins over, Chad and Melissa and their kids.  It was fun to catch up with them a bit and for Tim to talk with Chad about his mission in Korea. Tim is excited to serve there also.

We found this gem of a dress at Goodwill for $2!  So cute on my Susie girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment