Sunday, January 28, 2018

Feeling better

Still sore, but doing much better and off of narcotics and on Tylenol. It's so great to be able to stay awake and think again. Life did not slow down much for our family, but everyone pitched in and took great care of me while keeping everything going.

We had Sara's friend Hannah and the missionaries over for family home evening on Monday night. It was lots of fun as always. I just sat in my chair and enjoyed it all!



Tuesday afternoon, we had a visit from a missionary who had previously been in our area, Elder Towle. We love him and were so happy to get to see him for a little bit! He said to send his love to Tim in Korea.


He arm wrestled with Freddy.


Things were looking good for Freddy until Elder Towle actually turned on the muscle and whipped his arm to the table. It was pretty hilarious! Freddy laughed it off.



Gram and Papa came by for a visit and Leigh was over too. She's here more days than not now. 
We sure love her!




Dad was being silly and sticking out his Superman chest, so then he showed us his muscles. 
He so adorable!

Josh was pretty wiped out from a long day at work. He needed some love.



Wednesday, my sweet Momma and I went to lunch at Cha Da Thai and then to my follow up appointment with the doc. The curries were heavenly!!! She got the Panang Curry and I got the Pumpkin Curry.  I really could eat Thai food everyday!!!!



Daniel was playing a piece he's been working on for me and Freddy had to hug him mid song. It was pretty adorable. I love that my teenage boys love each other so much.


Wednesday, Leigh made an early birthday dinner for Josh. They had Indian food; Tandoori chicken, naan, green curry and tumeric rice. The camera flash was a little much for him. LOL!


And a yummy birthday cake!


Thursday was Josh's birthday, so since I am not up to cooking yet, we took them out to celebrate at Nick's Diner. They serve delicious Greek food. Rich had the lamb shank, Leigh and I had the Greek chicken and Josh had a huge gyro and onion rings. It was all wonderful!





Meanwhile, the kids at home had hurried to do Josh's chores and to make sweet notes for him.


Friday evening we had the twins 16th birthday party. It will be it's own post to follow.

Saturday, Sara and I did a little shopping together. I have lost 42 pounds this last year and really needed some new clothes. It was a lot of fun to just be girls together.


No comments:

Post a Comment