It's always a crazy good time when family gets together!
Playing in Great Grandpa Afton's truck, Grandpa loved sharing it with them!
Playing in Great Grandpa Afton's truck, Grandpa loved sharing it with them!

I love to see them together learning and loving.
Caleb and Eli
Cousin Laney
The Chex Mix got spilled into the dressing, so I picked out the cereal, M&M's and candy corn and got some anyhow. It was exciting to get an unexpected crunch of Chex every once in a while. However, I thought I had a found someone else's tooth in my mouth with one bite. It turned out to be a metal nut. We have no idea how it got in there. I'm glad I didn't break my tooth on it. Someone said the dressing should have had a warning on it, "May contain nuts."
Gavin did Sara's hair!
Sam brought Vivian and her mom, Mari, with him. It was wonderful to meet Mari! She is such a warm and loving lady and so full of life! She had a lot of fun speaking in Portuguese to Cadie and Spanish to Gavin. She understands English but can't speak much, so Cadie and Gavin would translate for me. It was a lot of fun!
Cadie, Freia, Gavin, Sara, Vivi and Mari
Paxton, Arianna, Joanna, Grandpa, Steve, Leah (due any time with baby #2), Laura and Grant
Me and Leilani
Sam and Peter played football for a long time. They both loved it!
Good looking fellas!
Rachel pushing the cart with Laney and Freddy, with Adrianna and Lydia running along side.
Daniel (Leah's husband) holding their son Jett, Caleb and Eli with Talon (Paxton's husband) sitting behind them.
Rachel and Daphne
Susie and Laney climbed in the trees. Daddy climbed some with them. Susie climbed as many as she could. She knew Timmy would have been up there with her if he had been there.
Sara and Sammy
Cousins in the trees!
Rachel and Andrew
Sara and Gavin, I love that he is an Ely and an Alger like me!
I spy a Susie in the tree!
And in this one...
We tried to get a picture of everyone looking at the camera smiling, but we settled with seeing all of their faces in any form.
Fred, Daphne, Laney and Laney
I love this one of Fred!!!
Peter couldn't get enough of playing football.
He's got a pretty good arm for a 6 year old.
Laney, Daphne, Freia and Fred
Sammy, Vivi and Grandpa
And in this tree...
And this one...
I have a picture of Sammy as a little boy with this tree when they were both much smaller.
Mari, Vivi, Sammy, Mom and Dad
Daniel had fun carrying Sara around. Then he started running around crazy with her.
I told him to be careful.
The next thing I knew, they were both on the ground. Luckily they were laughing.
The kids had a fun time hanging out in James and Laura's family room.
Freddy, Joseph, Mike and Taylor
Grandpa and Sara
We went and visited Grandma in the rehab center. We were so happy to see her! She was in good spirits. Sam and Vivian got there just before us, so we all visited together.
I thought this one of Sam holding her hand was sweet.
And then Freddy took a turn.
Andrew found the latex gloves, of course.
On the way home we took a picture to wish Bob a happy Thanksgiving.
It was a super fun day! We have the best family!!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment