Sunday, November 4, 2018

Lots of Candy and a Loss of Wisdom

Sammy came over on Sunday afternoon. He had left a few things at our house the day before. We were so happy to have him with us again. We miss him!

He loves to torment Sara. They have a special bond. She mostly loves it. He certainly does.




 I baked some cookies for a friend's birthday. Andrew helped me out with the flour, as you can see by his hand print. I love that goofy boy!



Wednesday was Halloween! We wore costumes to school. It was fun to see everyone having so much fun. It is a big deal in the choral program. You dress up or you get boo-ed by Dr. Kriegel, all in good fun, of course.






This is Dr. Kriegel, the choral conductor and one of my professors, and Brigham Fish, one of my best friends at school. Brigham is a nut.



We ran to Goodwill on Halloween to get a few last minute costume things and found this gem for $1.50. Andrew needed it. He was a snuggly dinosaur.



I always love seeing the kids dressed up with their friends. We have such an awesome neighborhood full of great kids!

Sarah, Daniel and Averi



Susanna, Daniel and Laney
The Joker, Waldo, and a Scarecrow



Sara did a great job with their make up!




Freddy was still at school so he didn't make it in the picture. They are all getting so big! I'm glad that they don't think that they are too old to dress up and have fun.



Susanna, Sam Buhanan and Trevor Watkins



Andrew and Josh



Susanna and Gwen



Gwen, Gram, Susanna and Papa



The Bakers came trick or treating at our house. Then we all went out together for the rest of the night. It was great to have them with our family group. They feel like family.

Daniel, Jackson, Sadie, Susanna, Laney, Charlotte and Kailey in the front.
Lindsey, Krista and Jon in the back.



Sorting and swapping candy with the cousins is a favorite tradition!
We were so glad to have Jessi and her girls and Ben and his kids with us. 



Andrew and Lauryn



I love my Bubba!



Most of the teen group. We were missing Freddy and Sarah Magill. He was taking her home.

Kensie Summers, Rachel Mounteer, Nicolas Summers, Trevor Watkins, Josh Jordan, Andrew, Lauryn and Jace Gertge



Richard picked up the leftovers from the Wildflower Bakery after the trick or treating. There was a TON!!! We have been so blessed by this in our lives and have been able to share it with so many others.




Friday, Grammy took Freddy and Drew to the oral surgeon to have their wisdom teeth pulled. All four teeth had grown in for both of them, so it wasn't too bad of an ordeal. I wish I could have gone but I had school. Grammy is such a lifesaver!



Of course they had a wonderful time messing around with everything.



We have lots of funny videos. Freddy was sure they had given him another tongue, it was just his bottom lip. He kept showing it to everyone and talking about it. He was way more loopy than Andrew. They must have given him a bigger dose or something. They asked to keep their teeth. They are huge, as wisdom teeth are, but Freddy's had so crazy pronged roots. I'm surprised they could get them out in one piece.

They sure love their Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment