Saturday, July 20, 2019

Vacation Day 12

Saturday we had our great adventure to Yellowstone National Park with the Sasaki gang!





We saw Old Faithful.








We explored the Grand Prismatic Springs. They were super amazing! The walk up to them was beautiful as well. We enjoyed the weather and the company as well as the views!











The world is so beautiful! I have never seen anything like this before!








The pools were incredible!




Micah, Andrew and Laney






Up close, they look other worldly, and the water is mind-blowingly clear. I was able to get some super close up pictures of the bottom of the pool.








This is what it looks like from above. I did not take this picture.















On our way back, Andrew and Freddy were horsing around and wrestling. 





They paused for a minute so I could get this picture, and then were right back being silly.







The best part is seeing how much they love each other, like with this random hug in the middle of the craziness. They really are best buddies. I love them!






Andrew and Kara





Josh and Daniel are so much a like!











Our day in Yellowstone was wonderful! We love the Sasakis and feel blessed to be family with them. 


We then went back to the Comeaus to settle for the evening. We were all pretty wiped out. Sophie was glad to have company, and the kids had fun playing games.



Freddy and Laney snuck out and got pizza.


No comments:

Post a Comment