It's raining, and my heart is full. I hope you know the feeling of being so in love that you ache with joy and tremble inside at the thought of the sweet person who lights up your days and touches each moment of your existence, whether by accident or with tender thought and care. I feel that more often than I deserve. You inspire me to reach, you love me into being more and give me reason to work harder. You are the one I want for forever and eternity plus infinity! All my thoughts feel so pretty inside my heart, I hope you can catch a glimpse. Your expressions of love, your small deeds and motions of grandeur, carry me on through the swirls of experiences life brings. I live to hear your car pull into the drive way each evening and love to run into your arms and feel your soul entwined again with mine. You are tangable proof of God's love.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
To My Sweetheart
It's raining, and my heart is full. I hope you know the feeling of being so in love that you ache with joy and tremble inside at the thought of the sweet person who lights up your days and touches each moment of your existence, whether by accident or with tender thought and care. I feel that more often than I deserve. You inspire me to reach, you love me into being more and give me reason to work harder. You are the one I want for forever and eternity plus infinity! All my thoughts feel so pretty inside my heart, I hope you can catch a glimpse. Your expressions of love, your small deeds and motions of grandeur, carry me on through the swirls of experiences life brings. I live to hear your car pull into the drive way each evening and love to run into your arms and feel your soul entwined again with mine. You are tangable proof of God's love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post and the one about your mother are touching. How lucky you are two have such rocks in your life. Your kids are so big! Good luck with all the homework :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so generous! I would not be a sliver of the man I am if not for you. God was wise in blessing me with you. I sometimes wonder at why you chose me. Why I was so richly blessed?
ReplyDeleteYou are not satisfied with half-hearted measures. Only the full-hearted, shoulder to the wheel efforts for you.
You seems to intuitively know when it is time to rest or play or work.
You bring meaning to my eternal now. What is it all for if a had no one to share it with. No one who really cares for me.
It has been you who has demonstrated most fully forgiveness to me. To know all my warts and to still love me. Gently and persistently, you help me to choose a more Christlike life.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Awwwwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteditto to both of you! xo mom
ReplyDeleteSteph I am so glad that you found such a wonderful husband!
ReplyDeleteStephanie,
ReplyDeleteHey, I found your blog from Jessi's. Great to see pictures. I didn't know you had another baby. She's a cutie. Our blog is beamovi.blogspot.com if you are interested.
Leslie
Excuse me...I have to go puke. (In a good way)
ReplyDeleteAAAAAHHH How sweet..even sweeter is his reply!
ReplyDeleteI just found this post again. What a blessing it is. Thank you again, Steph for your example and patience.
ReplyDelete