Sunday, January 15, 2017

Living the Dream!

My Sweetheart got a new phone for his birthday last month.  On this rainy evening we were sitting out on the porch enjoying each other and the weather and I gave him a crash course on taking good selfies.  It was fun and chilly! 



Laney and Susanna sang in church on Sunday with these two cuties. They sang A Child's Prayer and did a beautiful job. They are growing up too fast! We loved the accidental color coordination with the big girls and the little girls.

Laney, Brooklyn Mitchell, Susanna and Anna Kate Gent



 I got to see a special preview performance of Jessi's Mambo Exquisite routine they were to be performing that weekend in at the New Mexico Salsa Congress.  They were the highlight closing act performance of the Congress and did an amazing job! I'm so proud of Jessi's hard work reaching her dreams and killing it!  She had two very swollen infected big toes when she got home, but a huge smile on her beaming face.




The highlight of the week for me was recording with Cinematic Pop.  We are working on our new album, coming out in March, recorded with the London Symphony Orchestra! We recorded in a beautiful 100+ year old church with amazing acoustics.  Our director/composer, Rob Gardner, is truly a genius.  I cannot believe all the details he hears in his head and then composes, directs and produces.  The whole group is full of incredible musicians.  It is very humbling to be included in such an awesome group. I've made a lot of great friends.


This is one of my favorites!  I could not sit still while hearing the London Symphony Orchestra playing in my headphones!  I love the horns!!!!



 Me and my buddy Laura Davis


Jessica Miller, Jennie Smith and Julia Spilsbury


Me, Jennifer Badgett, Erica Soelburg, Carla Spear and ? 

I can't wait to be able to share the music with all my friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to buy one of the CDs when they come out. What an awesome opportunity for you to be in that choir.

    ReplyDelete