July 5th, Sara, Andrew, Freddy, Daniel and I took off for Utah! We were hurrying to get up there in time for Tyler Kellis's wedding reception, but ultimately we were going up there for EFY (Especially For Youth camp at BYU).
This was at our stop in Beaver, Utah. Silly boys!
This was at our stop in Beaver, Utah. Silly boys!
Tyler's reception was beautiful! It was at Wadley Farms, in Lindon. Andrew enjoyed the candles way too much! I didn't know plastic forks could light on fire.
We met Brynna's boyfriend. He's super sweet and adorable!
It was fun to hang out with our Arizona friends in Utah.
Me and some of my besties! The castles were amazing!!!
Me, Jen Tanner and Suzanne Kellis
Jen and I have a tradition of kissing at Kellis receptions. Ha ha!
I love this gal!
We have so much fun together!
The happy bride and groom!!!
Taylor and Daniel Kellis
Sara and Jason Tanner
The buildings were gorgeous on the inside too. This is where they had the dancing.
Sara and Suzanne
It was a wonderful night!




















No comments:
Post a Comment